The packaged tours currently offered by SWTS are listed in this section. New tours are added from time to time so please check our website occasionally for any new destinations! Full day tours generally run between the hours of 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, although destinations located more than 150 kms from your pickup location may run a bit longer. Alternatively an overnight stay may be recommended for more distant tour destinations, eg. the Great Southern region.
SWTS provides free bottled water plus snacks for all passengers while aboard the tour. Lunch and other food plus any beverages purchased during the tour, and any entry fees to parks or to natural & man-made attractions are generally to the passengers’ accounts, unless the reservations & costs have been paid to SWTS prior to the tour. Finally, while booking your Wine & Scenic Tour please advise whether any passengers have special dietary requirements, such as Gluten-free, Vegetarian or Vegan, etc, so they may be phoned ahead by the SWTS driver to the lunch venue.
Bunbury Geographe Tour (Tour G1)
Ferguson Valley Wine & Scenic Tour (Tour G2)
Busselton/Cape Naturaliste Tour (Tour G3)
Harvest Highway Geographe Tour (Tour G4)
Geographe Wine & Scenic Tour (Tour G5)
Perth/Fremantle Tour (Tour PF1)
Margaret River Winery Tour (Tour MR1)
Margaret River & Cape Leeuwin Tour (Tour MR2)
Mandurah and Lunch Cruise (Tour P1)
Great Southern Weekend Escape Tour(Tour GS1)
|Tour No.||Tour Description||Duration||Min. Tour Group||Price per Person (AU$ – Tour Only)||Comments|
|G1||Bunbury Geographe Tour||Half Day||2||$65||5 hour tour (9:30AM – 2:30PM) incl. entry fees|
|G2||Ferguson Valley Wine Tour||Full Day||2||$75||6 hour tour (10AM – 4PM)|
|G3||Busselton/Cape Naturaliste Tour||Full Day||3||$95||7 1/2 hour tour (9:30AM – 5:00PM) Cave & Lighthouse entry fees not included|
|G4||Harvest Highway Geographe Tour||Full Day||3||$90||7 hour tour (9:30AM – 4:30PM)|
|G5||Geographe Wine & Scenic Tour||Full Day||2||$85||7 hour tour (9:30AM – 4:30PM)|
|PF1||Perth/Fremantle Tour||Full Day||3||$110||Departs Bunbury at 9AM. No extra cost if passengers stay over 1 night in Perth or Fremantle. We’ll return to Bunbury early the next morning.|
|P1||Mandurah and Lunch Cruise Tour||Full Day||3||$125||Tour Price includes a 1 ½ hour Fish n Chip Lunch Cruise|
|MR1||Margaret River Wine, Food, & Scenic Tour||Full Day||3||$95||8 hour tour (9:30 AM – 5:30PM)|
|MR2||Margaret River and Cape Leeuwin Tour||Full Day||3||$110||9 hour tour (9:00 AM – 6:00PM) Cave & Lighthouse entry fees not included|
|GS1||Great Southern Weekend Escape Tour||3 days/2 nights||4||TBA||This tour starts in June 2018. Tour Itinerary & Prices will be available soon|
- Prices per person are based on the minimum tour group size listed above.
- Prices listed are valid through December 2018. SWTS reserves the right to change its tour prices at any time, including offering discounted seasonal rates or “Tour Specials”. New packaged tours will be added onto the SWTS website from time to time.
- Cold bottled water and snacks are available during the tour free of charge.
- See the SWTS website for detailed tour descriptions including the scheduled departure and arrival times. (swtourist.com.au)
- Any of the above packaged tours can be personalised to suit your Tour Group’s needs. Just call Brian (0402-091-117) before the tour commences.
- There’s no extra cost for pick-ups and drop-offs of passengers at your accommodation in Bunbury or Busselton, but it must be within 15 kms of the CBD.
- Generally speaking, the costs of meals and beverages, including entry fees to attractions or national parks are not included in SWTS tour prices. Check with Brian for further details & approximate cost estimates for attractions and/or entry fees prior to the tour.
TERMS OF SERVICE
SWTS is a licensed small charter tour operator in WA. Our primary service is to provide tours but we can also provide transport to tourism-related and other events. However, we are not a taxi service for short distance transport.
If required, passengers shall provide their full names and contact details and are responsible for their behaviour during the tour. SWTS accepts no responsibility for any items left behind on the tour, but we will endeavour to contact the passengers to return lost items if possible.
Unless specifically requested and agreed prior to the tour, SWTS does not provide Private Tours. We reserve the right to book additional passengers on a tour, up to the capacity of the tour vehicle.